Hello, I’m Anne (with an “e,” of course!). I’ve been blogging at Modern Mrs Darcy for almost a year now, and I have loved getting acquainted with the blogosphere. I love Modern Mrs Darcy, but it’s not the place to discuss matters of faith–and that’s why I’m starting this brand-new blog. I want to join that conversation, and this is where I’ll do it.
Things you should know about me (as written by husband of 11 years):
- I’m an INFP and speak Meyers Briggs
- I have a degree in Christian Education and can’t stop learning, evaluating and hoping for CE
- I am a wife, mom to four, and employee
- I also write–a lot
- I like fitness, am a hobby nutritionist and have been surprised at how much I enjoy twitter
- I read compulsively–mostly books, but a good number of blogs and a few magazines too.
- I love to dream and scheme and discuss Big Ideas, and I can’t wait to do that here.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you’ll join me and join the conversation.
Grace and peace,